Second International Conference
PUBLIC AQUARIUM IN THE MODERN WORLD
Saint-Petersburg, June 22 to 24, 2016
Dear Colleagues and Partners!
The Saint-Petersburg Public Aquarium and Eurasian Regional Association of Zoos and Aquariums (EARAZA) invite you to participate in 2nd International Conference "Public Aquarium in The Modern World" dedicated to 10th anniversary of the Saint-Petersburg Aquarium. It will take place on June 22 to 24, 2016, in the Saint-Petersburg Public Aquarium and International Business Centre Neptun.
The main purpose of the Conference is to bring together experts in the maintenance and construction of public aquariums, to exchange experience and business relations in design, construction and other aspects of maintenance of public aquarium complexes.
The Conference program:
- Hydrobionts in Aquariums. Species composition, increasing collection’s attractiveness for visitors, husbandry, culture and replenishment of collections. Transportation of the hydrobionts.
- Life Support Systems (LSS). Principle approaches to LSS development for different species of hydrobionts (animals and plants), innovative technological decisions. Water preparation. Operational experience under current conditions.
- Hydrochemistry. Control of specified water parameters. Methods, protocols and procedures in use. Automatic test and control systems.
- Veterinary. Transportation and quarantine of hydrobionts. Diseases of aquatic vertebrates in vitro husbandry. Diseases of invertebrates in vitro husbandry. Actual methods of diagnostics and curing. Veterinary pharmacology.
- Economic aspects in public aquarium maintenance.
- Modern approaches to designing and building aquariums. Entertainment centers as a perspective in aquarium development (including design and construction of new aquariums, zoning, exposition area arrangement, decoration technics of dry zones and area inside the aquariums). Multimedia and interactive technologies of different types.
- Work with visitors. Educational and other programs to attract different categories of visitor population. Interactive technologies in exposition area arrangement.
Besides, in the Conference program: visit to Saint-Petersburg Public Aquarium, behind the scenes tour of engineering and quarantine zones.
- Additional entertainment program: Guided tours of Saint-Petersburg and famous suburbs, if desired.
During the conference we are looking forward to working with leading experts in the design, building and maintenance of public aquarium complexes, life support systems and veterinary, such as: Andy Aiken, Mark Smith, Dr. Gerald Bassleer, Juan Sabalones, David LaBonne, Heiko Bleher.
Detailed information about the Conference program can be found on the Conference website: www.onlinereg.ru/pamw2016
You are welcome to register through the Conference website.
In case of any question (including registration problem), please call or email to the Conference Service Agency "Monomax PCO" (professional organizer of congresses and conferences, member of International Association of professional business organizers) by the phone: +7 (812) 335 2055 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.