The book of abstracts will be published and distributed among participants during the Conference.
We kindly ask to submit the abstracts of talks to Dr. Aleksandr Konstantionovich Vlasnikov
(email: email@example.com, subject: Nucleus 2015 abstracts) by April 1, 2015
The email should contain the information on:
- section number
- name of reporter
- desirable form of presentation (plenary, topical or poster session)
- Condition of the publication of abstracts is payment of a registration fee.
- The text of abstracts should be prepared by MS Word in English using Times New Roman fonts and should not exceed strictly one page of A4 size (210mm x 297 mm, left margin 30mm, upper margin 20 mm, right margin 20 mm, bottom margin 20 mm) including figures, tables and references.
- The title font size is 16 pt, bold, centered, line spacing 1.
- The authors list should be typed using 14 pt fonts, line spacing 1. Names of authors are after surnames and separated by a break from surnames.
- The list of organizations should be typed in italic, 12 pt fonts, line spacing 1, with semicolons between names of the organizations, each organization in separate line. If the authors work in different organizations these organizations should be enumerated with the numbers given in the superscripts after the author's name in the list of authors and in superscripts before the name of organization in the list of organizations.
- E-mail addresses of speakers must follow a list of organizations on a single line (font size 12 pt, line spacing 1).
- The body of a text should be prepared using 14 pt fonts, line spacing 1.
- The bibliography list (12 pt) should be enumerated and the reference numbers in a body of the abstracts should be in brackets. The author's name in the bibliography should be before surname without any break between them.
- Only monochrome images of high contrast are allowed. The figures captions should be prepared using 12 pt, italic.
The template of the abstracts is here
Permission for publication of abstracts (for authors from Russia) should be sent by fax +7 (812) 428 7240, Dr. A.K. Vlasnikov.
The Proceedings of this Conference will be published by the journals:
- "Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Physics" and "Nuclear Physics and Engineering" (for talks presented at parallel or poster sessions)
- "Physics of Atomic Nuclei" (for talks at plenary sessions).
During the conference authors must submit to the Organizing Committee materials processed according to the rules of these journals (see corresponding information on the conference Website).
For authors from the Russian Federation articles must be accompanied by permission for the publication from the organization, which carried out the work. Articles sent to the Conference by email are not accepted.