Topics (not limited to)
Numerical Methods for problems of structural and continuum mechanics (science, practice and education).
Dynamic and strength of materials and constructions.
Problems of fluid aero elasticity.
Dynamic and static problems of stability theory .
Mechanics of viscous elasto-plasticity, damage and fracture of materials and constructions.
Mechanics of composites.
Nanomechanics and problems of increasing the strength of materials.
Computer technologies and software for structural modeling.
Fluid and gas mechanics.
Extreme conditions and seismic resistance
The official language of the conference is English.
Oral presentation - 15 min., plenary lecture - 30 min.
1. Numerical and analytical methods of continuum mechanics, structures and facilities.
2. Mechanics of deformable bodies, fundamentals of strength and fracture.
3. Dynamics, durability and resistance of machines and construction elements.
4. Mechanics of materials, friction and wear.
We pay attention to the order and conditions of participation, as well as the conditions for the publication of articles and abstracts.
- Engineering Fracture Mechanics
- Procedia Structural Integrity
- Magazin of Civil Engineering
- Marine Intellectual Technologies
Databases of Russian magazines: Web of Science, Scopus
2. Acceptance of abstracts and papers
- Registration and acceptance of abstracts are extended until August 25. To include abstracts in the collection, you must pay the fee no later than August 25, 2017. Payment of the fee is a prerequisite for the inclusion of abstracts in the collection.
- Registration for the conference and abstract submission (without publication in the collection) for inclusion in the program, presentation and publication of articles were extended until September 20, 2017.
- An article on the material of the presentation will be published on the website, and will be accepted by the Organizational Committee solely in accordance with the requirements for article template. In case the Program International Committee sends an article to a journal that has other requirements for publication, the participant will be notified about this after the end of the conference and a new template will be sent to him.
- One of the authors of the article should necessarily make an oral or poster presentation at the conference otherwise the article will not be published. Distance participation is not allowed.