Video and photo reports
Final schedule is published
How to get from the metro station
Preliminary schedule is published
Articles for publication in the journal Procedia Structural Integrity should be drawn up strictly in accordance with the templates presented on the site (the link https://cloud.mail.ru/public/GkeR/JrMrdfBkX) and sent to the organizing committee at: firstname.lastname@example.org until September 15, 2017. Each paper in a Procedia issue shall consist of a minimum of 3 pages and a maximum of 8 pages. Articles of only those participants who paid the registration fee until September 10, 2017 will be published. All articles will be reviewed by members of the International Program Committee.
Articles in the journal Engineering Fracture Mechanics will be selected by the program committee after the end of the conference based on its results.
We pay attention to the order and conditions of participation, as well as the conditions for the publication of articles and abstracts.
- Engineering Fracture Mechanics
- Procedia Structural Integrity
- Magazin of Civil Engineering
- Marine Intellectual Technologies
Databases of Russian magazines: Web of Science, Scopus
2. Acceptance of abstracts and papers
- Registration and acceptance of abstracts are extended until August 25. To include abstracts in the collection, you must pay the fee no later than August 25, 2017. Payment of the fee is a prerequisite for the inclusion of abstracts in the collection.
- Registration for the conference and abstract submission (without publication in the collection) for inclusion in the program, presentation and publication of articles were extended until September 20, 2017.
- An article on the material of the presentation will be published on the website, and will be accepted by the Organizational Committee solely in accordance with the requirements for article template. In case the Program International Committee sends an article to a journal that has other requirements for publication, the participant will be notified about this after the end of the conference and a new template will be sent to him.
- One of the authors of the article should necessarily make an oral or poster presentation at the conference otherwise the article will not be published. Distance participation is not allowed.
Students, graduate students and young scientists under 30 must confirm their status: Present a student card for students and graduate students or a passport (or birth certificate) for young scientists under 30 years of age.