Hotel accommodation for the participants will be offered by Monomax LTD (Official Conference Service-agent) at the hotels:
Dates of guaranteed reservation in hotels: 03.06.2017-09.06.2017
Deadline for the payment: April 19, 2017
Cancellation: information about the hotel accommodation cancellation should be made in written form only and forwarded to the conference email firstname.lastname@example.org
For cancellations received before April 19, 2017 the sum of payment will be refunded completely.
For cancellation received from April 19, 2017 till May 15, 2017 - the cost of one night will be kept back. The rest of the payment will be reimbursed.
For cancellation received on and after May 15, 2017 - no refund.
All banking costs must be paid by the participant.
All refunds are made within 2 weeks after the conference.
Reservation and payment procedure:
For the hotel booking and payment please register or enter into your personal area using your login and password.
- Enter "Select the event" section and choose the option "ICOE 2017", then press the button "Submit".
- Press the button "Online booking system" and you will be redirected to the "Monomax Online Booking System".
- Enter your login and password in the section "Personal area" once again.
- Choose the section "Hotel Accommodation".
- Please note, the hotel, your check-in and check-out dates, time of arrival and departure, comments in case of any special requests.
Note: If two participants want to share a room (with two beds), ONLY ONE of them should book it and enter the name of his/her room-follow in the "Comments" box of the Hotel Accommodation section. The option of booking a bed in a double room is available only if your room-follow intends to stay for the same time period. If not, the accommodation in a single room will be offered.
- Press the button "Submit"
- Go to the section "Orders and Payments" and choose the way of payment: Internet Payment, Agreement of payment, Bank transfer (natural person or legal entity).
The hotel booking confirmation will be sent to your email address when we receive the payment.
Contacts: email@example.com (project manager Natalia Aseeva)