Transportation from the airport is described in detail at the airport sites:
SHEREMETYEVO (SVO): http://www.svo.aero/en/directions/
DOMODEDOVO (DME): http://www.domodedovo.ru/en/passengers/transport/
VNUKOVO (VKO): http://www.vnukovo.ru/en/ (see left side of the home page, Aeroexpress, Car, Buss, Minibuss options).
The best, safest and fastest option is Aeroexpress trains that run from each of the airports at regular intervals. See information on the terminals, train schedules and price of the tickets at the site for all airports: https://aeroexpress.ru/en . From there, you can choose the train fitting your airport. The price is 420 RUB (<10 euro) in line, and 550 RUB (still less than 10 euro) in the ticket offices at the entry to the train terminals. You can pay by cards or by cash. Aeroexpress trains arrive at the terminals in close proximity to the metro stations located centrally. Routes from the train to metro are marked with signs “M” in red. You can reach hotel “Yunost” or conference venue from each of the Aeroexpress stations in 30 min.
Train from airport Sheremetyevo arrives to metro station “Belorusskaya”.
Train from airport Vnukovo arrives to metro station “Kievskaya”.
Train from airport Domodedovo arrives to metro station “Paveletskaya”.
Metro is the fastest and safest transportation route in Moscow. Metro map can be viewed here: https://metro.yandex.com/moscow?ncrnd=3610 . The site allows to build your route between the required stations, for example metro station closest to your Aeroexpress terminal and metro station closest to the hotel “Yunost” – metro station “Sportivnaya”.Metro tickets can be bought when you enter the station, as single, or two single use tickets. Alternatively you can buy TROIKA card and fill it with money to cover as many trips you need. Same tickets apply on all other types of Moscow city transport. For types of tickets and fairs see http://troika.mos.ru/en/tariffs/ . Tickets can be bought by cash or by card payment.
There are several possibilities:
- Order a pick-up transfer from “Monomax” at your personal area. The driver will meet you in the arrival hall, when you go out after passing customs, and will carry a slogan with your name. This will cost 4500 RUB (approximately 65 euro). The fee is to be paid to “Monomax” on line when making the booking, and is not covered by the conference organizers. Deadline for the transfer booking, payment and cancellation is September 22, 2017.
- Order a taxi on site from the airport arrival halls. There is a taxi booth where you can place your order and by card or in cash. See web sites:
http://www.svo.aero/en/directions/ for Sheremetyevo (SVO);
http://www.domodedovo.ru/en/passengers/transport/taxi/ for Domodedovo (DME).
- Online booking at the official web site of Moscow taxi at a fixed price of 29 euro: https://www.taxi-in-moscow.com/ or other similar sites. At this site, they offer English-speaking drivers.
- The organizing committee do not cover the costs of any local transportation, including pick-ups from the airport. This have to be arranged at the cost of the travelelrs.
- DO NOT accept offers from private drivers and small company taxies that meet you in the arrival hall, they will charge a lot, and no one can guarantee that they are safe!
- To make your ride easier, take with you a print-out of your address – to the hotel or conference venue.